I have fixed a leak in my house. Can I get an adjustment?

Any petitions for adjustments must meet the District procedures governing billing adjustments as adopted by the WWD Board of Directors. An appeal for Water Billing Adjustment Form (PDF) must be completed and submitted to the District along with any repair receipts (if available).

Requests for Sewer Service Charge adjustments will be forwarded to the City of Daly City’s North San Mateo County Sanitation District (NSMCSD) for their board’s review and final approval. Notifications of any adjustments will be made in writing.