Sewer System Management Plan (SSMP) Reporting
The District is required to develop and implement a sewer system management plan (SSMP).
The SSMP addresses the following elements:1. Goals
3. Legal Authority
4. Operations and Maintenance Program
5. Design and Performance Standards
6. Overflow Emergency Response Plan
7. Fats, Oils and Grease (FOG) Control Program
8. System Evaluation and Capacity Assurance Plan
9. Monitoring, Measurement and Program Modifications
10. Program Audits
11. Communications Program
12. Appendix - Log of SSMP Changes
- SWRCB Order No. 2006-0003, Statewide General Waste Discharge Requirements for Sanitary Sewer Systems, California SCWRCB, May 2, 2006.
- SWRCB Order No. WQ-2008-0002-EXEC, Adopting Amended Monitoring and Reporting Requirements for Statewide General Waste Discharge Requirements for Sanitary Sewer Systems dated February 20, 2008.
- SWRCB Order No. Order No. 2013-0058-EXEC, Amending Monitoring and Reporting Program for Statewide General Waste Discharge Requirements for Sanitary Sewer Systems, September 9, 2013.
- Agreement For Sewage Disposal Between the City and County of San Francisco, The Westborough County Water District And The North San Mateo County Sanitation District dated March 26, 2007.
- Westborough Water District, Capital Improvement Program Summary 2021, Pakpour Consulting Group, Inc. June 2021.
- Hyperlink to the public information CIWQS page where then WDID would be used to check WWD historic information.
Agency: Westborough Water District
Sanitary Sewer System: Westborough CS
The Sewer System Management Plan (SSMP) has been prepared by the General Manager who is also the Legally Responsible Official (LRO) with the assistance of a District Consultant. Click here to download the 2022 SSMP, approved by WWD Board of Directors on September 8, 2022, by Resolution No. 663, Adopting an Updated Sewer System Management Plan, an Overflow Emergency Response Plan, and a Water Quality Monitoring Plan.
As required, the WWD performs an audit of the program every two years and it is updated and re-certified by the Board of Directors every five (5) years.
SSMP Internal Audit Report
The 2021 Internal Audit Report covers the period of July 2018 thru June 2021. Click here to download the 2021 Internal Audit Report (PDF).